ends-club Index du Forum
ends-club Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Real Madrid president ‘favours’ Old Trafford move for Gareth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ends-club Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentation des Pilotes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Pilote

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid president ‘favours’ Old Trafford move for Gareth Répondre en citant

Real Madrid president ‘favours’ Old Trafford move for Gareth Bale

sbo bz sbobet REAL MADRID president Florentino Perez would prefer to sell Gareth Bale to Manchester United instead of Tottenham, it has been claimed. Starsport understands Manchester United are interested in luring Bale to Old Trafford and their hopes were raised when he admitted he would consider leaving the Bernabeu.

Reports in Spain suggest they face competition from Tottenham, who fancy bringing the Wales international back to the club five years after selling him to Real Madrid. According to Don Balon, who are renowned for their outlandish transfer rumours, Old Trafford bosses are willing to spend more on Bale than Spurs.

sbo bz sbobet The Spanish publication claim the finances on offer mean Perez would rather do business with United. But Bale reportedly favours a return to Tottenham instead of joining Jose Mourinho’s team. Don Balon say the 28-year-old wants a move to London instead of Manchester and is willing to reject United for the lower wages on offer at his former club.

Bale hinted at a move away from Real Madrid after his match-winning display in the 3-1 Champions League win against Liverpool. He said: “I feel like I deserved to start because I’ve been playing very well. “I’ve playing well since Christmas and any player would want to start. “For me personally, I feel I should be playing week-in and week-out and I haven’t been.

“I haven’t been playing as much as I would like and I’m going to have to sit down with everybody at a big table in the summer and seriously consider what move I’m going to make next. “I feel like there’s still a lot more to give for me and that’s why I need to be playing week-in and week-out, that’s what I need.” Bale found himself out of favour for most of the season under former boss Zinedine Zidane. Despite his limited action, Bale still struck 21 goals in 39 appearances. sbo bz sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ends-club Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentation des Pilotes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation